One of the most popular card games Yes, more and more people, from all walks of life, are playing poker. Blame it on television, the internet, or man’s simple lust for the exciting game, you are probably one of those who want to know how to play poker and play it right! In playing poker, of course, the first motivation is the thrill, the mind games and tricks, and of course, the money. Though not all poker games are real money, historical, money and bets are the name of the game! And, of course, if you want to win money and be part of the huge number of people playing the ultimate card game, you must know how to play poker right.
All poker players will definitely want to win, that is the ultimate goal, right? But it has been a known fact that in order to win, you must master the moves And what a better way to do this than by being a expert at the basics. So we will teach you the basics first, then the different poker variations, and later on, the sly yet winning tips every poker player must know. In here, we will first discuss how to play poker using the 5-Card Draw or the regular poker. Learning the basics and mastering will lead you right on winning! Nowbet
1. Know the card values and combinations If you want to know how to play poker, Know their values and understand that in the end, the person with the highest value (Ace being the highest) wins Poker uses 52 cards (in 5-draws, but other variations may use less like the Perch Poker) and the highest is the Ace. In most card games, ace is usually the highest in value. The other card follow: King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2. Knowing these values and the symbols Clubs, Spades, Hearts and Diamonds, should remember them
It is also very basic to know the different card combinations namely the Royal Flush, Straight Flush, Four of a Kind, Full House, Flush, Straight, Three of a Kind, Two Pair, One Pair, and the High Card.
2. Place the “ante”. The ante is the token bets (chips, bills, coins, depending on the group’s preferences) and is placed at the center of the poker table. Other players will also put their bets In poker, remember, winner takes all
3. Deal. Five cards will be dealt to each player, face down The rest of the deck of cards
4. Analyzing your cards. Each player will analyze their cards. This is where bluffing and there tricks can be used. Beware though the usual telltale signs like holding of breath, eye movements, signs of nervousness, etc.
5. The rounds of the game continue. Each player (usually starting with the dealer) can “see or call”, fold (quit), or raise. After this, draws can be made A draw is disposing of card / s that you will not be needed A draw is made
6. Another round of betting is done After a series of this, some players will eventually tend to fold once they realize their cards are weak or the stakes to their set of cards.
7. Expose. This is the last step where all players are exposed all their cards. The player with the highest value of card / s wins and he takes all.
The steps mentioned above are the basics of how to play poker. Mastering these steps can give you the ultimate winning edge. After this, you are ready to do the other variations.